Re: FOR GORDON Fw: SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENT was political off topic

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 06/26/03-06:45:35 PM Z

Hi:

My apologies to the list - I've had no time to look at email the last
week. My first look at the list and I see trouble.

I don't have time to look at this closely, but I see that Sandy King, one
of the individuals I have entrusted to help mind the list has posted on
this.

Please follow his advice.

I will be back to the list next week.

Gord
List Manager.

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Bob Kiss wrote:

> DEAR GORDON,
> It seems that a lot more politics has been discussed since I first sent
> the e-mail below this morning at 8:43 am. Would you PLEASE deal with this?
> BOB

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2