Re: Matting and framing Theory

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/28/03-10:52:19 AM Z

Jeff,

I don't do circles, but for a while, years ago, I did quite a lot of work in
exact square format. For those, I liked a rectangular mat in vertical
orientation, with the top and side margins equal and rather a lot of extra
space at the bottom. A circle might respond to an analagous
treatment.---Carl

--
            Web site with picture galleries
            and workshop information