Re: King Gum

From: DENNIS KLINKER (dennis@klink47.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: 03/01/03-01:43:22 AM Z

Hi Judy i also have the 10th edition which has a preface by F.J.Mortimer and
as you mention is not dated but i would concur with your guess it is
probably from the 20s i also have the last dictionary edited by ALM
Sowerbry who was also an ex Amateur Photographer magazine editor from i
believe 1960s..A few years ago one of my students showed me a Photo alt
book
published it Italy with a chapter on the Artigue Process,the only one i have
seen in recent years.Dennis K