Re: gum printing

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 03/01/03-02:17:54 PM Z

Hi Jack!
     I had NO idea "gummist" was such a loaded term. Thanks for
enlightening me. It's just so easy to say. Gum printer is so...long and
sounds like we are printmakers. Gum photographer, maybe?
     I am glad you came out of the woodwork to post. I've counted, now,
about 30 of us--out of 600 that still isn't very many...(isn't it 600 on the
list?)
Chris