Re: gum printing, technical and looong

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/01/03-10:38:53 PM Z

I was referring to pigment stain...

In a message dated 3/1/03 4:49:48 PM, jseigel@panix.com writes:

<< There are so many variables here it's hard to isolate them, but on a sized

paper in normal room temp/ humidity, not over exposing, not leaving the

print til tomorrow or any other bad thing, I've never found a connection

between thin coat (which I find infinitely more controllable) and

"staining" --- though whether you mean PIGMENT stain, or DICHROMATE stain,

I don't think is clear. Either way, my tests show that either or both is

a problem greatly exaggerated.... And if it should occur, almost always

cleared by a long soak. That is, sleep on it. >>