Re: Darkroom equipment

From: Arie (ariek@pacbell.net)
Date: 03/07/03-07:46:54 PM Z

Nick wrote:
  I would like to hear from anyone who might have an interest in any of this equipment. I believe that any learning institution could acquire them for the cost of transportation and anyone else for a reasonable/tax deductible donation to the Art Center (501C as you would imagine).

  Please let me know - after I get done sorting though the stuff I will get back to you.

  Nick
  I'd be interested, especially since I'm not to far from you (S.F.)
  Arie