Photoshop Artistry book

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 03/08/03-04:24:10 AM Z

Hi all
There was a series of threads in which several people had mentions that the
book " Photoshop Artistry 7 Mastering the Digital Image" was a very good
selection of books available on the subject of what can be done in
Photoshop... There is a auction on E-bay in which a guy has 50 of them and
is selling them for $29.99 Buy it Now price... I believe this book retails
for much more so I thought I would just let you all know . John Cremati
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3405432130&category=3518

Item #
3405432130