RE: platinum questions

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 03/08/03-06:03:22 PM Z

Perhaps you can do two things for me Erich. Please tell us what you
mean by "real platinum" and how does one get NH4 from sodium and
potassium? I don't have a copy of TNPP but it is quite impossible to
make sodium turn into ammonium by putting it in a shared vessel under
darkroom conditions.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9