Re: Photoshop filters

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/17/03-04:29:42 PM Z

You can emulate black and white infrared in Photoshop by going to the channel
mixer and playing with the red and green sliders with an RGB file. Sometimes
it works very well. It seems to work better with images from digital cameras
rather than film scans.

Mark Nelson
In a message dated 3/17/03 2:58:59 PM, cgabrie1@optonline.net writes:

<< > You may all know of this already, but I just discovered, in
> the latest "Digital Capture" magazine, a link to some very
> cool filters for black and white film scan manipulations in
> Photoshop, including one that emulates infrared.
>
> The address is: http://silveroxide.com/
>
> Might be worth a look.
>
> Bill

I didn't know about this website so I thank you - it looks interesting!
Charlotte Gabriele >>