RE: Gum in the darkroom

From: Keith Gerling (keithgerling@att.net)
Date: 03/18/03-11:31:01 AM Z

Lisa,

There is no such thing as too cautious, or so they say. On the other hand,
as I write this I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring here in
Illinois - which means I can take my gum procedure out of doors. When
working out of doors, I usually work in the morning when my work area is in
the shade. The coated paper dries quickly on a clothesline, as does the
developed prints. Inside, my work area is lit with normal tungsten bulbs
and window light. I just make sure that sunlight never falls directly on
the coated paper. Other than that, I've never experienced any fogging
problems.

Keith