OT: Quote Saught

From: Kurt Seefeldt (seefeldt@umich.edu)
Date: 03/24/03-02:03:49 PM Z

Hi All,

Sometime last year someone posted a quote from a female photographer
regarding the people in the west watching atrocities on TV as if it
were entertainment. It also said something about those viewers
considering it unreal or something like that. I know it's not much
help, but if you read it, you would know what I am talking about.

Can someone send that to me, or tell me who it was so I can search the
archives. I tried with what I could remember, but I obviously didn't
remember the right details.

Thanks!
   Kurt