Re: Fish Gelatin

FOTAR2@aol.com
Date: 03/26/03-11:06:43 AM Z

John,
    I think fish gelatin is also referred to as "fish glue" or
"photoengraver's glue". It is a gelatin with a "0" bloom, which means that it
never gels but only dries out. It is (was?) used by mixing it with
Dichromate, exposing it and then by coating it onto copper and zinc plates
to serve as a resist for halftone relief etching. I have some formulas for it
somewhere if you need more information.

Bob