RE: emergency question regarding cyanotype

From: Rauch, Shelley (rauch@yorkcounty.gov)
Date: 03/30/03-02:16:45 PM Z

Hey-

thanks to both of you who answered so quickly.

I have an appointment to keep in a few short hours, so time is of essence. I ran back upstairs, remixed a tiny bit of solution, and tried it on the second kind of paper I had. It stayed clearish-yellowish. I flipped over the paper I had been using, and coated the backs of those as well. They, too, didn't change to blue this time.

Everything is upstairs drying now, so hopefully I'll make some real progress soon.

Thanks, and also, I appreciate the tip on overpriniting: I'll be sure to do that.

Shelley