Tempera print exposed !

From: pete (temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 05/01/03-04:49:31 PM Z

Tempera - print exposed !

 Throughout the summer of 2003 during June, July, and august, whilst working
on my own projects at Can SERRAT I intend to offer personal tuition on how
to use the Tempera-Print process . In addition there are four scheduled
 classes on -:

 · 21-23.6
 · 17-19.7
 · 4-6.8
 · 18-20.8

TEMPERA-PRINT MASTER CLASS This workshop is directed towards those creative
workers in the fields of photography, digital and fine arts media, looking
to extend their expertise into new areas of visual study. Tempera-print
works through the use of sunlight to create an image in a light sensitive
egg emulsion containing pigment.
 A handcrafted process able to print on almost anything, ie. wood, glass,
ceramic, fabric and so forth, Tempera-print offers an exciting
experience with unlimited potential in terms of creative imaging. Peter
Fredrick will conduct four Master Class sessions of three days each. All the
materials to complete one Tempera-print will be supplied.

 Course cost:
 200 €
 BOOKING http://www.canserrat.org/

 In addition to the tempera print classes and tuition I will be conducting
 on demand tutorials covering the fundamentals of creative photography as
 and when required.

Tutorial cost
100 € per day
BOOKING http://www.canserrat.org/

 For further information Please e-mail me off list

 Pete

 http://www.alternativephotography.com/peter_fredrick.html