Re: amodol

From: H. Lee Pratt (squnch@cox.net)
Date: 05/02/03-12:36:32 PM Z

Hello Angelica and Juan Justado,

Amidol is available from Photographers Formulary in the state of
Montana here is the US. Their price is $49.50 per 100 grams.

Their web site is: http://www.photoformulary.com.

Their e-mail address is: formulary@montana.com

I'm sure they ship overseas.

Another site with much information on Amidol for paper development, and
on Azo contact printing paper, is: http://www.michaelandpaula.com

Regards,

Lee

On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 01:09 AM, angelica1@telia.com wrote:

> I´ve been recommended to try a developer called amodol, it´s darkblue
> (instead of black) and for best result choose prints there the motives
> are
> against the light. But my attempts have failed.../Angelica
>
> ----------
>> Från: JUAN MIGUEL JUSDADO <jusdado@teleline.es>
>> Till: FOTOALTERNATIVA LISTA CORREO <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
>> Datum: ons 30 apr 2003 07.13
>>

>> Does somebody know a solvent of the "nitrobenzimidazol" to produce
>> blue
>> tones in a developer?.
>>
>> Pardon for my English, text translated by computer.

H. Lee Pratt
Santa Barbara, CA 93108
squnch@cox.net
FAX: 805-565-1670