Re: Visiting Italy and Greece

From: Camera Chiara (camerachiara@inwind.it)
Date: 05/04/03-04:39:25 AM Z

Hi Kerik:

I am a wedding photographer intersted in alt photo process. I live in Arezzo
and I am very glad to meet you if your Tuscany tour touches Arezzo. I like
to suggest certain places that you must visit as a person who is interested
in photography when visiting Tuscany.

1) The Fratelli Alinari Photography, at Palazzo Alinari, Largo F.lli
Alinari, 15; Firenze. www.alinari.it. Founded in Florence in 1852, is the
oldest firm in the world in the field of photography. The birth of
photography and the history of the Firm go hand in hand in their development
and growth, as witnessed by the immense fund of 3.500.000 photographs
Alinari owns today.

2)The Archivio Fotografico Toscano, at Viale della Repubblica 235, Prato.
www.aft.it where they have a wonderful collection of vintage photographs.

If you anticipate your departure, there is also a beautiful exposition of
"Fratelli Alinari, fotografi in Firenze
150 anni che illustrarono il mondo. 1852/2002", venue:
Palazzo Strozzi
February 2nd - June 2nd 2003
Opening hours: Every day from 9am-8pm
Entrance fee ¤uro: 8,00; reduced 6,50.

Best regards and a very happy trip in Tuscany.

Roberto Lavini
fotografo
roberto.l@technet.it
www.camerachiara.net