RE: Aquarium heater alternatives

From: Vincent Dobson (manitec@bellsouth.net)
Date: 05/05/03-03:46:02 PM Z

Sandy,

When I found myself in need of a pump for a system I was adding to my
Kreonite color processor to recirculate and filter my wash water (adding
fresh occasionally) I found exactly what I needed on EBay. A search (narrow
it down from just "pump") will turn up several leads. Mighty mite is a good
brand - they have magnetic drive pumps MD1, 2, 3, 4 etc. in all sizes. This
has a plastic encapsulated magnet that drives the pump. Why use a
"submersible"?

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com