RE: Fuji Graphic film

From: Keith Gerling (keithgerling@att.net)
Date: 05/09/03-02:20:09 PM Z

Thanks, Sam. It seems to be a different beast altogether. I spent some
time experimenting with this and came to the conclusion that it is actually
quite sensitive to red and yellow light, which explains the fogging problem
I was having. It's big - 30"x50 foot rolls, so total dark handling is a big
problem!

Keith