OTa??Gallery/Museum Shows In Southwest & California

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 05/10/03-01:28:05 PM Z

Hi Folks,

I'm taking another 5-6 week drive through the Southwest and California (from
San Diego up to San Francisco) and wondered if folks on the list had any
suggestions regarding shows at galleries or museums along the way that would
be worth checking out.

Also would enjoy meeting any Alt Photo folks along the way if I can work it
in.

Right now I'm in Phoenix/Fountain Hills area and will leave tomorrow for San
Diego.

Please reply off list unless you think it is info other Alt Photo folks would
enjoy.

Had a great visit with Keith Schreiber down in Tucson! Keith's palladium
prints are fantastic.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Mark Nelson