Alt Show and Workshops in California/Santa Fe

FDanB@aol.com
Date: 05/10/03-07:48:13 PM Z

On May 31 I have a show opening at the White Room Gallery in L.A.

This show will include lots of my newest pigment-over-platinum prints
along with some of my "greatest hits" in pt/pd. I'd love to meet any of
the alt-photo listoids at the opening on May 31 from 6-8pm.

I'm also teaching my infamous One-Day Digital Blitz workshops as follows:

Los Angeles, CA, May 31

San Francisco, CA, June 7

Santa Fe, NM, July 20 (immediately following APIS)

You can learn more about my show and workshops at the following:

http://www.danburkholder.com/Pages/main_pages/whats_new_main_page.htm

Hope to see some of you soon!

Dan

Dan Burkholder
P.O. Box 111877
Carrollton, TX 75011-1877
USA
972-242-9819
fax 972-242-9651
dan@danburkholder.com
www.danburkholder.com

Author of the book nobody should be without:
"Making Digital Negatives for Contact Printing."

- Albert Einstein

"Knowledge in moderation ain't bad either."
- Dan Burkholder