Re: FLYING WITH SULFITE

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 05/12/03-03:41:38 AM Z

DEAR RYUJI, JUDY, AND DAVE,
    It might be a good idea to bring the MSDS but I am not sure the MSDS
would list the types of uses about which the TSA is worried. And, yes,
Judy, it might have been worse if I were carrying table salt and laundry
detergent (Sodium Chloride and Sodium Carbonate) but I guess they have a red
flag about sulfur products as they also have less professional uses.
documentation as a photographer would have helped...but then again...?
                    CHEERS!
                        BOB