Re: Large Vacuum Frame

From: Clyde Rogers (xrogers@attbi.com)
Date: 05/18/03-06:45:24 PM Z

I have an about 24x32 frame on full extension heavy duty (I think 34")
accuride slides (I got them from rockler). These slides are expensive,
but strong, smooth working, and well made---they are far stronger and
heavier than any other drawer slides I've seen. This got me a light
source and vacuum easel that fits neatly under my 36" deep countertop.

The slides work beautifully for my easel, and I'd highly recommend
them, even considering the price. Send me an email if you want some
jpegs of how it all looks.

--clyde