Re: Archive? Where is it now?

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 05/20/03-03:07:17 PM Z

Hi:

I guess I could do tarballs of each month - but a zipped package might be
more easily accessed by most users.

Yes the list is run from a VMS system. - The archive is on a unix system.

Gord

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Paul Repacholi wrote:

> Thanks Gord. BTW, do you think you could add tarballs for
> each month?
>
> BTW, do you run the list from a VMS system?
>
> --
> Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
> +61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.
> West Australia 6076
> comp.os.vms,- The Older, Grumpier Slashdot
> Raw, Cooked or Well-done, it's all half baked.
> EPIC, The Architecture of the future, always has been, always will be.

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2