Re: airport fogging of paper?

From: ethereal art (etherealart@mindspring.com)
Date: 05/20/03-08:21:41 PM Z

I personally wouldn't put anything that was photo-sensitive in my checked
luggage for 2 reasons.
First, the X-rays/irradiation that is being used now is very powerful.
Second, officials are now opening the checked baggage [this may be random]
and hand-inspecting.
I would rather carry on paper & film or send something to myself General
Delivery or UPS to my destination. I just don't trust the baggage route
anymore.
Rosanne