Heating mats and tape..

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 05/23/03-09:42:59 PM Z

Hi all,
     I was browsing "A.M. Leonards" web site for garden tools and came
across some interesting items.. They are plant propogation mats that come in
different sizes . 22x14, 22x44, and 22x96.. There is a seperate thermostat
that is available that can control the temperature from 40 degrees to 100
degrees F.
     There is also a product listed called "Agritape" that comes in 11 inch
wide strips up to 25 feet long that can be cut to size. Agritape also has
a seperate thermostate controller that will operate the tape in the same
temperature range of 40 degrees to 100 degrees F . This appears to be very
thin material ..

     I wonder if these items could be usefull. for controling various
coating applications .. If any one is using or has any ideas of
applications or uses for this material I would find it most interesting.

A.M. Leonards web site:

https://www.amleo.com/item.cgi?cmd=view&Words=110lw

Regards,
John Cremati