Toning Salt Prints

From: Kent Gibbs (kent_gibbs@yahoo.com)
Date: 05/26/03-08:15:30 AM Z

I've seen salt prints that where gold tones, but in my opinion, that
pretty much detroyde the the whole look of the print. My question is,
can selenium be use to boost the contrast of the shadows? I can't seem
to finda anything on any other toning for salt prints. I love the look
but would just like to boost the constrast a litte.

Thanks for any info on this.

=====
Kent M. Gibbs
Knuckle Dragging Ramp Ape