Re: How much is a drop?

jeffbuck@swcp.com
Date: 05/26/03-09:07:44 PM Z

You betcha. It's the amount that comes out of these std. plastic droppers
that fit the 25ml bottles that a heck of a lot of pt/pd/Na2 etc. comes in.
B&S and whoknowswho sells them. This dropper has a reg. number ("#3
droppers" or something; someone looking in will know). Must be the
plastic. It's more accurate than glass. When dropping, always hold the
dropper straight up and down (perpendicular to plane of table-top); do not
tilt. -jb