FORMAT CONVERSIONS

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 05/30/03-11:46:45 AM Z

DEAR GORDON,
    Certain e-mails that come through the list have some strange function
that pops up and tries to connect to some format conversion file. They
claim that the info will not be complete without it. When I click "Cancel"
my computer then freezes up or even crashes. Not even my Norton Crash Guard
seems to help and I have to forcefully shut of my computer and re-boot. A
lot of time is wasted while it scans everything to eliminate errors created
by the forceful shutdown. Is there any way to eliminate these?
                CHEERS!
                    BOB