Re: photo-acrylic question

From: Kris Erickson ^lt;kris.erickson@utoronto.ca>
Date: 11/06/03-11:01:43 AM Z

When you say "photo-acrylic", do you mean the photopolymer? I know a
Press that uses it for fleurons and special typefaces they don't have in
lead stock--line art or etching-related application should also work. I
also know they have a special machine to expose and develop the
material. I can try to relay some technical questions, if you like.

If it is indeed a different acrylic material you are talking about, what
material is it? What's the typical cost?

kris