RE: Mr. Suzuki's posts

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 11/06/03-09:46:43 PM Z

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Garry Lewis wrote:

> SteveS intoned--
> >I have found Mr. Suzuki has been accurate in pointing out exactly,
> >completely and total failures of some folks who have posted such drivel.

> Well thank you very much! I've always wanted to be" totally" something in my
> life. God knows
> how terrible it is to only be half- way accomplished in these things. What a
> service you have done me, your pointing this out. Now I can sleep better at
> nights.

Well, Garry speak for yourself. I myself believe in moderation, and my
ideal is to do just medium drivel. And I'm certain that at its driveliest
nothing I said was above that point. Of course Mr. Shapiro may be the
prime drivel meister anyway, sounding off without having read (or
understood) the messages involved, in which case he owes you, me, Greg
Schmitz & at least 3 other people on, or formerly on, this list an
apology.

I of course am also at fault for having failed to detect the drivel you
speak of. In fact, excepting myself of course, I thought the folks Suzuki
trashed were quite cogent and knowledgeable.

So go figure...

J.