Re: Epson printers

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 11/06/03-10:16:40 PM Z

The 1.5 picoliter printer I mentioned is the Epson Stylus Photo R800, with an
estimated price: $399.00*

Overview from the Epson web site.

     * Product Available February 2004
     * Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss pigment ink for archival quality
glossy and matte photos lasting up to 80 years^(1)
     * Eight individual cartridges, including matte black ink and
gloss optimizer
     * World's first 1.5-picoliter droplets and up to 5760 x 1440
optimized dpi for unsurpassed clarity and detail
     * Prints a 5" x 7" color photo in as fast as 45 seconds and black
text at up to 17 ppm^(1)
     * True BorderFree photo printing in popular photo sizes (4" x
6", 5" x 7" and 8" x 10")
     * Print directly on ink jet printable CD/DVDs
* Fast connectivity with built-in USB 2.0 High Speed and IEEE 1394 FireWireŽ

Sandy King