Re: Photo enameling

From: BobWicks@aol.com
Date: 11/17/03-07:18:47 AM Z

Hi Perry:
Yesterday there was a note about the Society of Dutch Photo Enameling on the
net and I looked at it and I must say it is the most awesome articled I have
ever seen on this tolpic. It gives many references and in most cases even
gives formulas and describes several processes. I have taught non silver
photography at college level for 25 years and take my word this site is most in
formative. This is a reference you will not forget.

http://www.enamellers.nl/english/

Good luck.
Bob Wicks, Prof. Emeritus Art/Photography
Harrisburg Area Community College