Re: uranium prints

From: PhotoGecko Austin ^lt;gecko@photogecko.com>
Date: 11/17/03-07:38:52 PM Z

Seems to me I recall that one of us had a vial of uranium nitrate *in
his pocket* (!) in Santa Fe back in July. . . .

For the sake of propriety and honor I won't mention his name; but his
initials are Ed Buffalo (unblinkingeye.com).

Hey, Ed. . . you out there? . . . aglow?

Regards to all,
John
John Campbell
PhotoGecko Studios & Gallery