RE: Uranium toning and printing

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;keith@gumphoto.com>
Date: 11/18/03-04:24:39 PM Z

Thanks, Bob. Actually, my first comments were tongue-in-cheek, but after
thinking about, I kind of like the idea of a radioactive artwork. It's kind
of a conceptual thing. The notion of all those neutrons constantly leaving
it sort of makes the work alive. Maybe I can spin a marketing scheme around
this...