the Kent Wade Alternative Processes book

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 11/23/03-11:17:37 PM Z

The current "catalog" from Fred & Elizabeth Pajerski lists a used
paperback of the Kent Wade book "Alternative Photographic Processes: A
Resource Manual for the Artist, Photographer, Craftsperson", 1978, for
$20 + S&H.

In a way this book is a pain, because it has no index and the binding
tends to come off the pages --- grrrr. But it's remarkable for info on
putting photos on things like metal and leather, which I've never seen
elsewhere, and the color section has repros of these objects that still
look wonderful nearly 30 years later.

It's their catalog #71, item #W124b, and because this is the first time
I've seen it for sale since the '70s, I pass the info along, for whom it
may concern. (The book has been out of print for years.)

--- Fred & Elizabeth Pajerski
--- Literature on Photography
--- 250 West 24th Street, 4GE
--- New York, NY 10011
--- tel/fax 212-255-6501
--- fredpajerski@earthlink.net

Best way to order IME is by e-mail, or leave a message on answering
machine.

cheers,

Judy