Re: types of gum

From: Catherine Rogers ^lt;crogers@mpx.com.au>
Date: 11/26/03-11:06:12 AM Z

Pete wrote:

> Catherine,
>
> Sorry I thought you people alternative down there on the edge of the world
> would know all about it. Anyway here is all the info. I hope you enjoy the
> show.
>
> http://www.goldstreetstudios.com.au

Australia's quite a big place, mate :-). This list is the only thing I know
of which might link alt processors together. So I'll spread the word....

For all those list members in the Melbourne area next weekend, the
exhibition 'The Print Exposed' opens on Sat 29th November (on until 25 Jan)
along with the conference and workshops at RMIT. A couple of people I know
from from this list are billed as exhibitors (Pete, Mike Ware) A HUGE range
of alt. proc. practices are being presented according to the little
catalogue. Kate is giving a workshop starting on Monday 1 Dec. And the
conference is on Sat 29th, called 'From Niepce to now'.

cheers
Catherine