Re: Testing the Stain Test

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@bresnan.net)
Date: 10/02/03-08:34:12 PM Z

Judy:

It must be nice to be retired and have so much time to rant endlessly on
such a trivial subject. Who really cares about the stupid dot test anyway?
Your rambling, incohesive diatribe is far from a reasoned argument. Shall
just we agree to disagree and give it a rest?

Why do you continually post your political opinions to the list? I (and
certainly many others) find your political views to be off-topic and
inappropriate to this forum.

Dave in Wyoming