Re: neo-Pictorialism

From: Bill Marsh (redcloud54@earthlink.net)
Date: 10/05/03-12:07:08 PM Z

Could it be that all the current "retro" impulses our
culture is diving into, from car design to a resurgence of
50s-style politics, and art, music, etc., is the fact that,
we are witnessing the fin de siecle of the West? In other
words, has photography simply run out of gas, and the
resurgence of past processes is an attempt to recapture lost
meaning?

Donning my flame-retardent suit now.

Bill