RE: Chicago Alt Photo-Thanks Sam Wang

curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 10/08/03-03:33:33 PM Z

I also made a pinhole camera out of my Nikon D1X. I drilled a hole in a
bodycap and placed a shim with the pinhole on the inside.
It's my most expensive pinhole camera yet.
I posted one picture on my site:
http://www.tegenlicht.com/pinhole/pinholefotos.htm
It's the second picture from the bottum up.

Have fun.

Bert from Holland