Re: Surplus equipment

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 10/15/03-09:16:05 AM Z

Hello Nick,

I have an ancient Omega D2 that came with a 150mm lens. I am looking to
use a 50mm Schneider but don't have the proper lens mount. You wouldn't
happen to have one, would you? I'd also be interested in easels and
trays, should you have any.

Thanks,
Christine

--
The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or women created for men.
                               ~ Alice Walker