Re: Canadian gum arabic sources?

From: Kris Erickson (kris.erickson@utoronto.ca)
Date: 10/16/03-07:15:26 AM Z

Hi Ian,
Nymoc on McGee st. in Toronto carries powdered gum; I haven't mixed down
the quantity I bought some time ago, but I recall it was $20-30
(Canadian dollars) for a pound or two (I have no idea whether this is a
great price or not, but it seemed fair).
Since I live in town, I don't have to have anything shipped. But I'm
assuming powdered gum wouldn't cost that much to ship...

Nymoc
24 Mcgee St.
Toronto, ON M4M2K9 CAN

Tel: 416-465-1929