RE: Galina's site

From: Taylor, Jane (taylor74@marshall.edu)
Date: 10/21/03-05:00:59 AM Z

I just viewed Galina's site and thought it was fine. I did not find it over-complicated to use, distracting, etc, and it certainly loaded quickly, no delays, very smooth.

The images are interesting, especially the installation work with trees.

I do not like over-complicated websites, but hers was well designed. I agree that the music is not necessary, but you have the option to switch it off.

Keep up the good work, Galina!