RE: Cyanotype formula question - Thanks thanks thanks!

From: Loris Medici (lorism@tnn.net)
Date: 10/23/03-02:54:11 AM Z

Dear Sam and all,

I finally managed to make "wonderful" cyanotypes, clean/detailed
highlights and open/detailed shadows - but with a very nice dMax. I
think I found the right combination of digital negative curve (I'm using
piezotone - quadblack - pigment inks on pictorico ohp, printer 1160, the
curve is very different from the one supplied in Burkholder's site),
paper and coating-developing technique. I owe much of my success to your
very very helpful suggestions and information you've provided - without
forgetting further help from very nice people in the alt-process list
(Judy, Dan, Ian, Richard and many more...). I just can't beleive there
are people like you all with so much knowledge willing to share it with
"rookies".

Cyanotype was (and will continue) a perfect tool to learn/(get into the
world of alt-processes; very easy chemistry but a very finicky (if
you're a perfectionist) process. The struggle to make nice cyanotypes
was a real education for me.

Thank you all,
I really appreciate to help you provided, I'm glad I'm part of this
list.

Best regards,
Loris.