Carbon prints

From: Andy Duncan (duncanad45@lycos.com)
Date: 10/23/03-05:10:58 PM Z

Hello to everyone on the list. I have enjoyed reading everyone's comments, etc...
I have some questions about carbon printing.
first, about pigments: I have read that you can use watercolors, or qouache paints as the pigment instead of ink. Can you use both ink and paint in conjunction? I would like to use black or a dark blue, and orange as the pigments, but I can't find any blue or orange sumi ink. what brands of watercolor/gouache are good to use for this process?
second, I develop my negatives in PYRO (specifically, WD2D+, in trays). will I have to adjust my developement at all (to get more contrast) for this process? the reason why I ask that, is because I made some POP prints with some of my pyro negatives, and the prints were a little flat (but not much). So, how do the two processes compare concerning their sensitivity to light, and pyro negatives.
Lastly, can anyone recommend some websites, etc... (I just ordered Sandy King's book). Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Andrew Duncan

Enter for a chance to win one year's supply of allergy relief!
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;6413623;3807821;f?http://mocda3.com/1/c/563632/125699/307982/307982
This offer applies to U.S. Residents Only