Re: Comments please

From: James Cheek (jimcheek@usol.com)
Date: 10/26/03-09:55:35 AM Z

Pam,
I agree although I don't think this person values that respect, in that
case his lose would be nothing. In his line of work he certainly
should now that this work has value.

Jim

P.S. As a new member this is the first time for me to wade into the
fray. I have been watching for about three weeks now, it has been quite
exciting (Sally Mann, etc.) and educational. When I ask my Proffessor,
member Darryl Baird for an assurance that the participants were all on
leashes, he only smiled.