Re: Comments please

From: James Cheek (jimcheek@usol.com)
Date: 10/26/03-10:54:48 AM Z

It was a joke in a good way, I hope someone out there is smiling with
me. I feel fortunate to read the thoughts and opinions of such a
diverse group of artists. The Sally Mann discussion was particularly
eye- opening for me. I wasn't referring to anyone as a dog, just making
light of the intensity of the discussion and my fear as a newcomer of
getting involved.

Jim