Request for Alt Proc Links

From: Jennifer Henderson (jenniferhenderson@sbcglobal.net)
Date: 11/01/03-01:13:39 AM Z

www.alternativeprocessphoto.com
<http://www.alternativeprocessphoto.com/> is a portal for alternative
process photographers and collectors to alternative process
photographers and resources. The purpose of the website it to stimulate
interest or expertise in alternative process photography by showing a
gallery of work available and, for the do-it-yourself inclined, a
compendium of resources. Please take a look.
The website has been up for a couple of months and I'm sure I've
overlooked quite a few things so please send me whatever you think is
missing. I'm particularly interested in:
* Links to alternative process photographer's work (your own
included)
* Links to galleries showing alternative process work
* Links to any resources available that would help alternative
process photographers (books, seminars, lists, or whatever)
* Other links that you think are relevant
* Any major categories I overlooked
I will add the links you send me to the site with the necessary
organizational structure to make it all work.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Jennifer Henderson

image001.gif