Stain

mmatusz@pdq.net
Date: 09/02/03-11:58:50 AM Z

I made a batch of enlarged negatives on the Aristo lithio film by the
Liam's reversal process. The areas of the film with no silver came with a
fairly heavy yellow stain. The stain appears in the last redevelopment
stage. I have not seen that before, or maybe I have not noticed it. The
pictures are still lifes on a black background and the negatives have
large silver-free areas, so it was easy to spot. I used all fresh
chemistry. Any suggestions?
Marek