site

From: Witho Worms (info@witho.nl)
Date: 09/04/03-11:09:49 AM Z

It has been a while since I have been on the list. But one of the things I
accomplished is a web site. I wanted to share my work with you. Just in
Dutch for the moment but that will be no hurdle for watching photographic
prints.

All landscape, portraits and panoramic images are printed in platinum, both
D.O.P and Zia.

www.witho.nl

Cheers,

Witho