Re: coating method

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@comcast.net)
Date: 09/04/03-10:46:07 PM Z

Don't mean to step in boldly here but being off the list for a while and not
watching the thread I might be saying the wrong thing.
But, it appears you're discussing liquid emulsion on glass.
I assume your are heating it up to beyond body temperature . . like to about
120º F.
Then, an old trick, learned from the JOBO literature is to add a few drops
of heavy whipping cream which allows it to coat very smoothly.
My 2¢
Jack Fulton